Application For GM

Bbfritter96

November 28 2021 - 22:32 PM

Hello my name is Brandon, I live in the US. I have been playing WoW since I was 9 years old, I am now 25 and have played every Xpac up too this point. I have played both Ally and Horde From lvl 1 to lvl 60, Favorite XPac is still WOTLK. I am a great problem solver and a great Helper If I dont know an answer I promise i'll find it out and let you know. I love WoW and the good people that play the game. I would love to be apart of the team to help it grow into a HUGE community of friends that will feel just like Family. Bugs, Problems, need someone to play with, ect. I'm there, I always have my phone with Discord so I'm available when needed. If you need me my Discord is bbfritter#8923.